August 6 to 12, an International Youth Exchange Program was implemented with the participation of Armenian and Swiss youth in the Siranuysh camp of the Vayots Dzor Diocese.
Syunik-Development NGO has been cooperating with the Swiss Youth Exchanges without Borders NGO since 2016 carrying out a series of joint initiatives․ Within the framework of the cooperation implemented a lot of programs.
Key topics of the agenda of the international youth exchange program were:
- Workshop Education, career entry, and career perspective of young people in Armenia and Switzerland․
- NGO’s and youth policy․
- The role of media in a democracy and during the fundamental challenges of the past 10 years (Armenian Revolution, COVID-19, Karabakh war) and in the future․
- Post COVID and post-Karabkah times.
- Intercultural games, Armenian and Swiss cultural evenings, etc.
- Excursions, and visits to Smbataberd, Noravank, Areni Wine Winery, Embassy of Switzerland in Armenia, CivilNet TV Company, and elsewhere.
16 young people participated in the program. The agenda gave full and memorable days for the Armenian-Swiss youth.
It should be noted that on June 6, Syunik-Development NGO hosted the president and vize-president of the Swiss Youth Exchanges without Borders NGO. The purpose of the visit was to plan the ArmenianSwiss youth exchange program to be held from August 6 to 12, 2022 in the Siranuysh camp of the Vayots Dzor Diocese.