You have higher education, communication skills, you can demonstrate a constructive approach in teamwork, you accept the challenge of acquiring new skills and knowledge, then this opportunity is for you.
Within the Social Development Program in Vayots Dzor Region, Syunik-Development NGO gives you an opportunity to have paid internship at the NGO following departments:
- Community Development Project (marketing sector)
- Tourism Development Project
During the internship participants will have an opportunity to:
- Get acquainted with the general operation/activities of non-governmental organizations in Armenia with the example of Syunik-Development NGO,
- Participate in English language courses organized by the NGO (two days a week),
- Participate in series of trainings on Project Management, Fundraising, Monitoring & Evaluation, Financial and Human Resource Management, Project Visibility, and further professional training in separate fields.
The internship is based on the “Learning by Doing” Method. By the help of individual program managers, the participants will organize program activities according to individual work plans:
— Conducting research
— Organizing seminars/trainings and other events
— Developing project proposals and reporting
— Developing and publishing articles on different projects’ events and activities
— Doing translations including oral translation, if needed
— Providing communication with costumers, hotel and food reservation within the frame of the Tourism Development Project
— Applicants with specialization in tourism and economist will have the advantage,
— Basic English knowledge (knowledge of Russian and German will be an advantage),
— Excellent knowledge of MS office (knowledge of adobe Photoshop and illustrator will be an advantage).
Deadline to apply is November 15th.